Read on for the recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine applesauce, melted coconut oil, honey, ground flax seed, and cinnamon and stir well.
3. Add oats and all the seeds and mix well.
4. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread into a thin layer, and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Flip with a spatula, then bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown (watch it closely so it does not burn!).
Serve with local organic yogurt, almond milk, or just enjoy by the handful!