It's been a busy week. So busy that throwing together dinner, never mind inventing a new recipe, was a feat. So this week I bring to you a super simple, toss everything into a pot and call it dinner, chili.
I had every intention of telling you how onions are good for you, people, and the planet, but time slipped away. So without further ado, here's this week's recipe. In honor of those times you'd like to order a pizza but realize you have everything you need for a delicious meal right in your pantry.
1. In a pot, heat olive oil over medium.
2. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes, add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
3. Add black beans, tomatoes, corn, and chili powder.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Enjoy with whatever toppings you have on hand.